Customers at Citigold thailand will be refunded for Starbucks payments up to 150 Baht per month.
I knew Starbucks benefits were available. It is necessary to use the Citibank credit card. When I paid for “Citi M Visa Credit Card”, SMS reached my mobile phone. Reduction of 150 Baht per month is about 6,000 japanase yen reduction per year. It is a nice benefit for customers who frequently use Starbucks.
Starbucks Cash Rebate
Cash Rebate valued up to THB150/month when spending at Starbucks
- Clients must retain Citigold customer who has maintained an outstanding balance of THB 5 million and above for 6 consecutive months.
- This benefit is for Citigold clients who have spending on Starbucks on Citi debit card at any Starbucks branch except Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang Airport.
- Cash rebate of up to 150 baht/client/month will be credited to your debit card account within 60 days after transaction month.
- This benefit cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and is not transferable to another person. The amount cannot be carried forward to the next month.
- US person is not eligible for this benefit.
- Citibank reserves rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this benefit.
- Citibank reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate the benefit at any time without advance notice.